The Company Terms & Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully. This participation agreement between The Company, called "The Company" and its affiliates, establishes the following terms and conditions in relation to the web platform, in which the available digital tasks will be published, to which its affiliates will apply and execute to generate income:
- Terms and conditions for Affiliate Registration.
- Company Features
- Usage of the web platform
- Payment Terms
- Compliance of the parties
- Use of Information: Advertising and Confidentiality
- Limitation of Liability for the Company
- Applicable Laws
- Termination of relationship between The Company and Affiliates
- General Provisions
- Affiliate Responsibilities
By accessing (including automated media) or registering on the web platform, you accept this Agreement and confirm that you are over the age of18 and so you have the authority to engage yourself with the company represented on this Agreement.
For the purposes of this agreement, "Tasks" shall mean any service or activity that an affiliate executes through the company web platform.
- Registration. In order to register, you must provide all requested information and you must ensure that such information, as well as any additional information we may require in a future to verify your identity, is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Your account. You cannot use multiple accounts to register on the web platform. The name associated with your account must not suggest any affiliation with the company or any other person or entity without their authorization.
- Passwords and account usage. As Affiliate your are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password and for any use or action taken on your account. If your password is compromised, you must report it to the Company. You may not allow any other person or entity to request or perform tasks using your account. If you believe there is an error or an unauthorized transaction or activity associated with your account, please contact the company immediately.
- Company role. The company will be responsible for administering and publishing the Tasks through the web platform so that affiliates can select those that are of interest to them and execute them according to the instructions and parameters established by The Company. Likewise, The Company will be responsible for reviewing that the tasks delivered by the affiliates, comply with the quality standards. If so, the company will authorize them and will pay for them in the next 48 hours from the moment the affiliate is advised that the task was approved.
- Use of the web platform.
- Affiliates. As an Affiliate, you agree that: (1) you will interact with other Affiliates outside of you, in a professional and courteous manner; (2) you may only use the web platform for the purpose of generating revenue through performing tasks and participating in giveaways; (3) you may not require other affiliates to perform Tasks through locations other than the web platform (unless expressly permitted by us in a policy posted on the web platform); (4) use your human intelligence and independent judgment to perform the Tasks of manwas competent and professional; (5 ) you will not use robots, scripts or other automated methods as a substitute for their human intelligence or independent judgmentto perform the Tasks; (6 ) provide complete and accurate information for all tasks it performs; (7) the Tasks you perform may be rejected for good cause and any payment obligation owed to you will be cancelled if rejected; (8) in this agreement you agree that all Tasks that you perform through the web platform or that you deliver through some other official channel of the Company, will automatically become the intellectual property of The Company and therefore, any rights over these Tasks will be transferred to the Company.
- Reports. If you learn that an affiliate violates this Agreement or interrupts the operation of the web platform, you can report it to the following email: email@example.com.
- Independent contractor. Affiliates perform tasks in their personal capacity as independent contractors and not as employees of the Company. Therefore, in this agreement you agree that: (1) this Agreement does not create a partnership, joint venture, partnership, franchise or employer/employee relationship between you and The Company or our affiliates; (2) you will not present yourself as an employee or agent of The Company or our affiliates;(3) you will not be entitled to any of the benefits that The Company offers to its employees, such as vacation payment, sick absence, and insurance programs, including group health insurance or retirement benefits; and (4 ) you are not eligible to recover workers' compensation benefits in the event of an injury. As an Affiliate, you will not hire a Worker in any manner that could jeopardize your status as an independent contractor performing Tasks for you.
- Policies and access to the web platform. As an Affiliate, you are solely responsible for compliance with the Acceptable Use Policy and any other policies we post on the web platform or provide to you. Your right to use the web platform is limited to the provisions of this contract or any part of the The Company web platform. You may not use the web platform for any other purpose or in any manner that: (1) is unlawful; (2) harms The Company or its affiliates, customers, suppliers or other parties, as determined by us in our sole discretion; (3) violates this Agreement; or (4) could damage, disable, overburden or impair the web platform (or any network connected to the web platform); (5) interferes with the use of the web platform by any other party, or otherwise undermines the integrity of the web platform or any of its features. (6) you may not use data mining, robots, or similar data collectionor extraction tools on the web platform.
- Feedback: Materials you post or provide. The company may implement mechanisms to track your requests or your performance of Tasks and rate your performance as an Affiliate, and we reserve the right to collect feedback relating to you and post it on the web platform. The content of the Task you upload and the work product you receive through the web platform may be retained and used to improve the web platform and other products and services related to machine learning offered by The Company. For any other information and material you post or otherwise provide to us related to the web platform, including scripts, browser plug-ins and extensions, or other programs for use on the web platform, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, make available, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, adapt, modify, translate, reformat, create works in any way.
- Developer materials that we publish or provide. We may make available certain software, software development kits, libraries, application programming interfaces, services, documentation, sample code, and materials and information related to the use of our web platform. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use the Developer Materials solely in connection with your permitted use of the web platform. Except as provided in this section, you do not obtain anyrights under this Agreement or from our licensors of the Developer Materials, including any related intellectual property rights. If you provide feedback on the Developer Materials, we will be free to exercise all rights to that feedback without restriction and without compensation. Some Developer Materials may be provided to you under a separate license. You may not export, re-export or transmit any Developer Material to any country, individual, corporation, organization or entity to which such export, re-export, or transmission is restricted or prohibited, including any country, individual, corporation, organization or entity. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any separate license, the separate license shall prevail with respect to that Developer Material. The Developer Materials are The Company software (as defined herein separate license shall prevail with respect to that Developer Material. The Developer Materials are The Company software (as defined herein separate license shall prevail with respect to that Developer Material. The Developer Materials are The Company software.
- Processing of information and technologies used: The Company uses different databases, which are from legal sources obtained from The Company' own systems or through third-party systems. The information abstracted from these databases is used for purposes strictly related to the community, tasks, activities, or any action related to the The Company web platform. One of the technologies used by The Company is the blockchain without PII data, which is used to ensure the speed and functional use of the web platform.
- Preview tests. We may offer access to confidential, preview, beta, or similarly designated previews of the Developer Materials or web platform features, technologies, or services for evaluation and testing purposes (collectively, "Preview Testing"). If you participate in a Preliminary Test that we designate as confidential, you will keep all information about that Preliminary Test and your participation confidential until we give you authorization to disclose this information. You also agree that: (1) in the preview materials are works in progress and may contain errors, errors, or other defects; (2) participating in the Preview Tests is at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss of data or other damage caused by the Preview Tests; (3) you will comply with all policies and guidelines relating to the Preview Tests made available to you; (4) we may add or modify restrictions related to access to or use of the Preview Materials, or suspend or terminate participation in the Preview Tests, at any time; (5) if you provide us with any feedback related to the preview tests, we will be entitled to use those comments without restriction; (6) you will not provide access to the Preview Test to any other person; and (7) we are under no obligation to make preview materials widely available.
- Fraudulent transactions. Fraudulent transactions may result in the loss of your task Credits, account balance and /or money paid for Tasks. You should contact us immediately if you believe that an unauthorized transaction or activity associated with your account has occurred.
- Payment terms. The Company may use the services of one or more third parties to process payments, disbursements, and related transactions on the web platform (all such payment options collectively, the "Payment Processing Service"). All payments made to Affiliates for Tasks must be made through the Payment Processing Service. Payments per task performed will be made 48 hours after The Quality Control team of The Company has approved them and notified the corresponding affiliate through the official channel. The payment for tasks will be reflected in the balance of each affiliate's profile. If the affiliate wants to disburse part or all of the money reflected in its balance sheet, it must do so under the terms and conditions set forth below:
- Monetary withdrawals from Affiliates.
- Affiliates who wish to disburse part or all of the money reflected in the balance of their profile, must go to the "WITHDRAW" menu of the web platform and follow the instructions indicated by The Company. The minimum to be withdrawn per transaction must be the equivalent in the local currency, at $13.75 US dollars. Each transaction must be authorized by the same affiliate, with its authorization PIN, which each affiliate will establish on its own account at the time of creating its Profile on the The Company web platform.
- Once the affiliate has indicated the amount to be withdrawn through the web platform and has entered their authorization PIN, the payment will be credited through an ACH transfer managed by a third party that provides services under the provider scheme to The Company. Once the third party receives the notification of withdrawal request, the amount indicated by the affiliate will be credited to the monetary account that has been indicated at the time of registration on the The Company web platform. The Company is not a payment platform nor does it serve as a financial institution, so no payment is made directly from The Company to any affiliate, all payments are made by a third party – mentioned in this paragraph -. The third parties that manage payments as an intermediary between The Company and affiliates, are located in the different countries where The Company affiliates are located, to ensure that all procedures are carried out effectively and under the regulations of each government or related local laws.
- Authorizations. Only the affiliate is authorized to make cash withdrawals from their The Company account. If at any time, the affiliate considers that his account has been transgressed in any way, he must immediately notify The Company, through his official channels.
- Limitations. Your account may be subject to certain transaction limits, which may affect your ability to make or receive payments or withdraw funds. Any limit can be changed at any time. These limits may be affected by several factors, including but not limited to our assessment of the risk associated with your account, the number of pending or potential chargebacks, the information you provide, our ability to verify your account information, and the requirements of the law. In addition to account limits, we may restrict transactions to or from your account or limit access to funds in your account by an amount and for a period of time that we deem necessary to protect us or/or others if (a) we are subject to financial risk; (b) you have violated any term of this Agreement; (c) you have pending chargebacks or may have chargebacks; (d) there is any dispute relating to your account, or Tasks requested or performed in connection with your account; (e) necessary to protect the security of our systems; (f) we suspect unauthorized, fraudulent, suspicious, abusive or illegal activities; or (g) required by law or court order or if requested by law enforcement or any governmental entity.
- Limited payment processing role - No liability for transactions or delays. We are not a bank and do not offer banking services. Except for our limited role in providing the Payment Processing Service, we are not involved in any underlying transactions between the affiliates of the web platform (unless we are participating in the web platform as an Affiliate). We do not guarantee payment on behalf of any Affiliate. In addition, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any failure, delay or damage arising out of the Payment Processing Service or any transaction made through the web platform.
- Account and balance history; Inactive accounts. If there is no activity (as determined by us) on your account during the time period set forth in applicable unclaimed property laws and you have a balance in the account, we may notify you by sending an email to your registered email address. and give you the option to keep your account open. If you do not respond to our notices within the period of time we specify, we may close your account and send your account balance to your state of residence, as determined by us based on the information associated with your account.
- Compliance. The web platform may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. In connection with your use of the web platform, you will comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions, and other requirements of any governmental authority having jurisdiction over you. You represent and warrant that neither you nor your financial institution(s) are subject to sanctions or otherwise designated on any list of prohibited or restricted parties owned or controlled by such party, including, but not limited to, lists maintained by the United Nations. Security Council, the U.S. Government, or its local government. (For example, the U.S. Treasury Department's List of Specially Designated Nationals and Foreign Sanctions Evaders List.) And theU.S. Department of Commerce Entity List. We reserve the right to monitor or investigate any task, submission, transaction, activity or content associated with the web platform or your account, and take any action we deem appropriate.
- Use of Information; Publicity and confidentiality.
- Our Use of Information. By visiting or registering on the web platform, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of information in accordance with the Privacy Noticed. In addition, we may share certain information about you with third parties who fulfill a role of provider and that is for the purpose of facilitating the service relationship and improving the web platform, including, for example, account numbers, comments, ratings and other attributes related to your use of the web platform.
- Your Use of Information. Except for the work product you receive from the Tasks performed, you may only use the information or other data acquired from your use of the web platform only as necessary to use the web platform and for no other purpose (for example, you may not use that information or data for solicitations, advertising, marketing, unsolicited emails or spam, harassment, invasion of privacy, or other objectionable conduct).
- Publicity and confidentiality. You may receive information relating to us or the web platform ("Confidential Information"), so here you agree that (1) all Confidential Information will remain our exclusive property, (2) you will use the Confidential Information only as necessary for your participation in the web platform, and (3) you will not disclose Confidential Information to any other person. Unless you have received our express written permission, you may not issue any press release related to The Company or your use of the web platform.
- No guarantees. The web platform, developer materials, payment processing service, tasks, and task performance and results are provided "as is," "with all faults," and "as available." you expressly agree that your use of the web platform, developer materials, payment processing service, tasks, and task performance and results are at your own risk. to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the web platform, developer materials, payment processing service, tasks or performance and results tasks. and I reject any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation: (a) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement; (b) any warranty that the web platform, developer materials, payment processing service, tasks or performance and results of tasks will meet your requirements, will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, without opportunity, errors, insurance, or contain any particular feature or functionality; (c) any warranty that the information, content, materials or submissions included on the web platform will be represented by the affiliates or affiliates, that the tasks and the performance and results of the tasks are lawful, or that the requests or affiliates will be made promised or to their satisfaction; or (d) any implied warranties arising from the course d and negotiation or commercial use.
- Limitation of Liability. Tothe fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including any loss of revenue, profits, goodwill, use or data) arising in connection with this agreement, the web platform, developer materials, payment processing service, tasks, performance and results of tasks or transactions through the web platform., even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. in addition, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall our entire liability arising in connection with this agreement, the web platform, developer materials, payment processing service, tasks, performance and results of tasks through the web platform exceed the total amount of fees earned by The Company. and our affiliates in connection with your request or your performance of duties during the twelve-month period immediately prior to the event that will entitle you to the claim.
- Applicable law: Disputes. You agree that any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement, the web platform, the Developer Materials, the Payment Processing Service, the Tasks or the Performance and the results of the Tasks will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert your claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law and the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, shall govern this Agreement and any dispute of any kind that may arise between you and us.
Each of us agrees that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than arbitration, each of us waives any right to a jury trial. We also agree that you or we may bring a lawsuit in court to prohibit infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, we may seek injunctive or other relief in any state, federal, or national court of competent jurisdiction for any actual or alleged infringement of our intellectual property or intellectual property rights or of any other person or entity.
- Termination: Access restriction. The company may terminate the relationship with you as affiliate or suspend your account and access to the web platform or remove any listing of tasks immediately without notice for any reason. Upon termination or suspension of this Agreement, your right to use the web platform will cease and you will not be able to retrieve any information related to your account. If you are an Affiliate and terminate this Agreement, then (1) any Tasks that have been completed by the Affiliates but that you have not yet accepted will be deemed accepted and the corresponding payments will be remitted to the Affiliates and deducted from your account balance for Prepaid Tasks or Billed through Billed Tasks, and (2) your account balance, less any amounts you owe us (including an amount we determine is suitable to cover chargebacks, refunds, adjustments, or other compensation we are entitled to take in connection with your account), may be withdrawn if all authentication requirements related to the withdrawal have been met.
- General provisions.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous representations, understandings, agreements or communications between you and us, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. We will not be specifically bound or object to any term, condition or other provision that is different from or in addition to the provisions of this Agreement, even when you submit it in any order, invoice, receipt, acceptance, confirmation, correspondence, or other document.
- Modifications to the web platform and this Agreement. We may modify, suspend, or discontinue the web platform, completely or partially, at any time without previous notice. We may modify this Agreement in the future by posting the modified terms on the web platform. Your continued use of the web platform will constitute your acceptance of the modified terms.
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any rights, obligations, or privileges you have under this Agreement without our prior written consent. We may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding on each party's permitted successors and assigns. Any assignment or transfer that violates this section shall be deemed null and void.
- Divisibility: Interpretation of terms. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid and enforceable provision that more closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement. will remain in force. The word "included" shall be construed without limitation when used in this Agreement.
- No waiver. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a present or future waiver of that provision or limit our right to enforce that provision at a later time. All waivers by us must be in writing and signed by us to be effective.
- Notices. All noticesrelated to this Agreement will be published on the web platform or communicated through the official communication channels of The Company. Any communication published or socialized through the official communication channels of The Company, will be considered received once it has been sent or published.
- Responsibility of affiliates.
The responsibility of each affiliate will be determined according to the role assigned to it within the web platform. The two roles to assign, according to the ability, attitude, personality, and skills of each affiliate are: Mentor and Mentee.
- Mentor responsibilities:
- The mentor must ensure the growth of the community, inviting new users to join The Company, ensuring that they register and participate in the tasks and giveaways on an ongoing basis. For a mentor to remain in such a role, they must have at least five (5) new users registered monthly, under their mentor code. If these new users only register and do not participate in at least five (5) tasks and two (2) giveaways, then they will not be considered within the required minimum of new registered users for said mentor.
- The mentor must ensure that the minds assigned to him participate actively, that is, that they perform a minimum of eight (8) monthly tasks and that they participate in a minimum of four (4) giveaways during the month.
- The mentor should review the tasks of their minds, to ensure that each mentee is meeting the requirements and quality established by quality control, which are defined within the instructions of each task. If any mentee does not meet these standards in more than 3 (three) consecutive tasks or, in a total of four (4) tasks per month, it will be the responsibility of the mentor to report it to the quality committee, so that said committee determines if the mentee should be sanctioned in any way, as established in subsection "a" of point 3 (General responsibilities for all users of the system) of this section called AFFILIATE RESPONSIBILITIES.
- The mentor will be responsible for solving the doubts of the minds assigned to them once they are related to some task or activity related to The Company. If the mentor does not have the answer or what is necessary to support the mentee, he must refer him to the appropriate channel, ensuring that he obtains the appropriate support or response to ensure his adequate development within The Company.
- Responsibility of minds:
- The mentee must commit to being an active affiliate and they must participate in at least eight (8) tasks per month and a minimum of four (4) giveaways per month. The tasks in which the mentee participates are indifferent, once it meets the minimum requested.
- The mentee must comply with the instructions indicated in each task, so they are approved. Additionally, you must send the deliverable material of your tasks, to your mentor, at the times that he indicates it.
- It is the responsibility of the mentee to review the quality control feedback, on unapproved tasks, in a maximum of twelve (8) hours, after the tasks have been delivered. Likewise, you must make the indicated corrections and deliver the task again within a maximum period of twelve (12) hours after the task has been returned by quality control. If you do not comply with these processes and deadlines, the mentee will lose the payment corresponding to said task.
- General responsibilities for all users of the system:
- All affiliates, whether mentors or mentees, must respect and comply with the rules and policies established by The Company, which you will find on the web platform. By signing this agreement, you will be accepting everything indicated herein and you will also be accepting and confirming that you have read and understood the Company rules and policies and that you are committed to always complying with them. If any member breaches or violates any of the rules or policies, he will be sanctioned as follows: a.1) Minor fault: The affiliate who commits a minor fault will lose the remuneration of the task in which he has committed the fault, or if the fault is not directly related to any task, he will be restricted access to two giveaways within the month in which he has committed said fault. If the same member commits three (3) consecutive minor offenses or within the same month, the fourth minor offense will be considered as an average offense; a.2) Average miss: the member who commits an average foul will not be able to participate in tasks for a consecutive week and will lose the right to participate in the jackpot giveaway within the month that he has committed the fault. If the same member commits 2 (two) consecutive average offenses or within the same month, the third will be considered a serious offense; a.3) Serious misconduct: The affiliate who commits a serious offense will be definitively expelled, without the option to register again at any time, even if he uses another email or telephone number, since his DPI will be registered as NOT ACCEPTABLE. The quality control committee will be the one who determines if the fault committed by the affiliate is Mild, Medium, or Serious, applying the sanction from the next day that the fault was committed.
- It is the responsibility of all affiliates, that at the time they decide to withdraw money – regardless of the amount – they withdraw the money within a maximum period of twenty-four (24) hours after receiving their unique transaction code. Likewise, if the affiliate has any problem at the time of wanting to withdraw the money from the ATM, he must also report it within twenty-four (24) hours after his unique transaction code has been sent, so that The Company can support him to verify the problem and solve it in a maximum period of twenty-four (24) hours after receiving the report of the problem. If the affiliate does not comply with what is detailed in this paragraph, he may lose that money and The Company is exempt from any responsibility or replacement of said money.
- It is the responsibility of all users to securely save their access code for the web platform of The Company, as well as their authorization PIN for transactions monterías of their profile. If any affiliate loses their access code or authorization PIN, it cannot be recovered in any way, so they will no longer have access to their account, and the money they have accumulated in their balance.
This agreement becomes valid for both parties – The Company and affiliates – at the moment that this document is delivered by The Company to the affiliate.